About The Exodus Rifle
The Genesis was a success, not only as a rifle but as a learning experience for us. Conception of the Genesis allowed us to learn a little more about each other and a whole lot more about business.
We created a high-end rifle in the Genesis, sparing no expense, but we still didn’t accomplish our value driven goal. Thus, the Exodus was born.
We took a long hard look at the Genesis and started to work. Where could be save cost without sacrificing quality? How do we keep the basic principles of light weight, balance, accuracy, and recoil while creating a rifle with much more value? The Exodus is the answer.
We replaced many of the high-end (EXPENSIVE) luxury components of the Genesis with Mil-spec, tried and true, parts. We sourced forged receiver sets and started buying in larger quantities. Next thing you know we had on our hands the Exodus platform, weighing in at just over 6 lbs., balanced, minimal felt recoil, and with sub MOA accuracy.
Rifle SpecificationsExodous Rifle
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum recievers (GOV. SPEC )
- Chambered in 5.56mm
- 16” 4041-CS 1:8 melonite barrel with mid-length DI gas system
- AR/M16 BCG, MPI inspected with Nitride or equivilant coating
- Proprietary slim profile muzzle device with 12° angled ports to reduce felt recoil and muzzle rise
- 15” 7075-T6 M-Lok free float rail system
- Mil-spec Plus enhanced fire control group with 6.5 # pull weight
- Mil-spec buffer system with MFT Minimalist 6 postion collapsable stock
- Ergo Grip textured pistol grip
- Cerakote H-Series firearm coating
- Overall Length 33 in. (Collapsed)
- Weight 6 lbs 5 ozs.
- 100% made in America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*If you do not see a color or pattern you like, we can customize your order. Please contact us and let us know your preference.