About The Genesis Rifle
The first rifle in the Oxgoad line is the Genesis rifle. This was our “flagship” rifle and we only produced 7 of them, since the number 7 is consistently reference in the Bible. The design for this gun was inspired by a tireless AR-15 build that one of the owners worked on for nearly 2 years, finding just the right parts for his “perfect” AR-15.
The rifle seemed to have it all, lightweight, accurate, balanced, reliable and with minimal recoil. Mission accomplished! The only problem was that every single one of my friends and family that got their hands on it either tried to buy it, and when I refused, they wanted me to build them one.
When we got together to decide what our first project would be, it only seemed logical to create a rifle in its image, we sold, sight unseen, all seven of the Genesis rifles, before a single part was purchased. It was a leap of faith but one we are glad we took.
Although the Genesis is still the beginning of our story, the rest of our story was about to unfold. The genesis series is not a standard production for us currently, but we plan to offer them in minimal runs of only 7 rifles a year
Rifle SpecificationsLimited Edition Genesis
- 7075-T6 Billet aluminum recievers
- Chambered in 5.56mm
- 14.5” 4041-CS 1:7 melonite barrel with mid-length DI gas system
- SRC XPB Relia-Bolt system AR/M16 BCG NP3+ coated
- Propreitary pinned and welded recoil reducing muzzle device
- 14.5” Vella industries 7075-T6 M-Lok free float rail system
- CMC 3.5# Flat Face drop in trigger group
- Mil-spec buffer system with MFT Minimalist 6 postion collapsable stock
- Ergo Grip textured pistol grip
- Cerakote H-Series firearm coating
- Overall Length 31 in.
- Weight 5 lbs 8 ozs.
- 100% made in America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please call to inquire about the Genesis Rifle